Today we’re going to talk about Transparent Tech—how do we lovingly keep tech open to conversation and in line with who we are and what we are called to be, have and do in Christ.
We will address how our tech can be transparent in five areas. How we:
- Model tech use and raise children in way they should go
- Set expectations that exemplify what is true, honorable, just and pure
- Create support to take away the lie of anonymity
- Address problems and failures that will inevitably occur
- Make decisions on healthy teach so we can not only keep our families healthy but be aware of how our actions impact others