It’s been three weeks – how is it going? I know in our house, Pre Covid, the kids watched minimal TV. In Covid times, Miss Frizzle comes on once/day to teach science—and even that tiny change means my 6 year old will start asking at 8 am “When’s it show time?”. And I think I’m losing my mind. So today’s episode is dedicated to finding some tech wins! We’ll look at five specific areas we can claim tech wins. We can:
- Cultivate and create real relationships and experiences.
- Start great conversations
- Acquire skill and mastery of a skill or action
- Cultivate awe for the created world
- Apply intentional systems for wins (tokens, distance, charts!)
I'd love to hear your thoughts!